Regional Director – RIA/Family Office Channel
- Chicago, IL
Halo Investing is a financial technology company that serves as the only independent, multi-issuer platform built to fundamentally change how the Structured Note marketplace operates. Our blind, competitive auction process and post-trade lifecycle management capabilities ensure best pricing and ease of tracking structured note CUSIPs.
Having recently closed a Series B financing round with Allianz and William Blair as lead investors, Halo’s platform is designed to democratize the $3 Trillion global Structured Note marketplace.
The Regional Director is responsible for business development and relationship management of clients in a specific territory. You will lead all sales related activities as well as organize efforts of client services team members to effectively address the needs of advisors.
To be successful, the Regional Director must have a strong knowledge of alternative investments and capital markets. The ability to discuss the sophisticated investment solutions that Halo’s platform provides is critical to having success in the role. Just as important, the
Regional Director must have the appropriate business development skillset to align with and understand the issues and challenges RIAs/Family Offices face in managing their client portfolios.
- Serve as a main point of contact for Registered Investment Advisors and Family Offices in a
- designated region.
- Develop & manage productive relationships with CIOs/investment committees across firms
- that result in an understanding of the Halo platform.
- Deliver effective presentations for new business via conference call demos and occasional in-person meetings.
- Ability to manage the follow up process while being respectful of client/prospects time.
- Attend regional wealth management conferences representing the Halo platform.
- Be a team-player and sales/marketing thought leader within the Halo team.
- Performs research on competitor/industry practices.
- Updates and manages SalesForce database to reflect accurate client information.
- Proactively research and generate new RIA/Family Office leads
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a relevant financial product sales environment, preferable
- selling in the RIA/Family Office/Bank Trust channel
- Series 7/63 required
- CAIA, CFA preferred but not required
- Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
- It is the policy of Halo to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
- employees. Halo does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
- creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
- information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
- orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment,
- hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.
Friday, January 17, 2020
75K Base ($150K OTE) + Equity