Lead Azure Developer
- Suwanee, GA
- BA or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience in Microsoft tools & technologies
- Experience building web applications in Azure platform such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Containers.
- Modern development methodology including continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT etc.
- Experience in both Waterfall and AGILE project management methodologies.
- Experience in a manufacturing-based company
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Does this sound like you?
- You want to work at a company in a high growth where you have the empowerment, visibility and opportunities to work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
- You have a strong software development background and the collaborative ability to work with team members and business stakeholders and lead small to medium efforts
- Experience building solutions in Azure including Azure App Service (preferred), Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Containers
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and familiarity with working in Agile-based projects
- Experience working in a DevOps mode of development (preferred)
You'll Make an Impact By:
- Leading the modernization of internal web applications to the latest cloud-based technologies and integration points
- Guiding efforts to improve DevOps practices and tools
- Providing technical expertise to drive the successful completion of development projects as a lead developer/architect on key initiatives.
- Acts as a technology and domain subject matter expert in multiple business domains and or technical areas.
- Recommending and implementing state of the art tools associated with team-based software development.
- Ensuring scalable design implementations that focus on code reuse and covering a larger breath of implementation needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
You will excite us if...
- You’re passionate about learning, studying in a constantly changing environment and eager to always share your knowledge with other team members.
- You have a strong background in Microsoft technologies and recent experience leading the building of web applications in the Azure cloud platform.
- You are able to hit the ground running day 1 as a technical leader who is eager to lead us in our technological transformation and excited to build strong relationships with your peers and help the team succeed.
Monday, March 30, 2020