- New York, NY
Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an Amazon Advertising and strategy firm. We are experts in all things Amazon and bring brands selling on the world's largest online marketplace to the next level. We specialize in working with brands within the beauty, wellness, fashion, and parenting categories. We are a fast growing team based in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea. Envision Horizons launched in early 2017 and we manage multi-million dollar brands on Amazon and are looking for those seeking a fast growing startup.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive - be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss - think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done - It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As an Account Executive you will be in charge of prospecting and onboarding new business. You will be in charge of building strong business
relationships and developing both inbound and outbound strategies.
How You Will Make A Difference:
You will be a key contributor to growing our client base and have the creative freedom to try new tactics to get in front of target clients.
- Prospecting - Identifying target clients and building strategies to set meetings with them
- Qualifying Prospecting - Ensuing clients that come from referrals or our website meet our requirements
- Strategic Partnerships - Building strategic partnerships with other businesses to create referral programs
- Organize CRM - Keep track of metrics in hubspot to later identify what tactics works
Hours:This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.Compensation & Benefits:The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, is comprised of a base salary plus uncapped commission.What We Offer:
- 1-3 year(s) experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Excel must be able to do vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
- Organized and able to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with people on both a professional and personal level
- Disciplined and Determined to succeed
- Competitive pay plus commission!
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Flexibility work from home during the holiday weeks. ie. Christmas/New Years Week. Closed all major holidays
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.
Friday, November 29, 2019
$55,000 - $75,000