6169 - Permanent Abdominal Radiology opportunity in New York
- United States, NY
Academic – affiliated Permanent Abdominal Radiology opportunity in New York
- Very attractive location affording you the opportunity to live in many lovely communities within New York City
- Seeking a Full Time board certified/eligible Abdominal Imaging Radiologist with fellowship training
- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level opportunity
- Imaging division provides clinical coverage of multiple inpatient and outpatient facilities, the Cancer Center, transplant program and a busy Emergency Department.
- As faculty, you are responsible for the daily education and supervision of radiology residents and abdominal imaging fellows.
- You can actively participate in departmental educational activities, tumor boards and other interdisciplinary conferences.
- This is a great fit for the Radiologist who has an interest in research and strong desire for a career in academic radiology.
- The department offers dedicated time weekly for research and educational pursuits.
- You must be proficient in abdominal and pelvic CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy. Subspecialties include Gastrointestinal Radiology, Genitourinary Radiology, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- The Medical Center is a large, urban, academic, tertiary care center and is a designated ACR Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence. State-of-the-art MR, CT and Ultrasound equipment, including a new 3D lab and Radiochemistry Lab are available for clinical imaging and cutting-edge research. The MR Research Center houses a 3T and 9.4T MR, Micro PET/SPECT and HIFU.
- Base Salary + bonus
- Full executive benefits plans
- 403B Retirement plan
- Free Parking
Monday, April 18, 2022