6563 - Locum OB Hospitalist Position in Vancouver, WA
- Vancouver, WA
Locum OB Hospitalist Position in Vancouver, WA
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- EMR: EPIC
- Coverage Dates: ASAP to December
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 7a-5:30p and 5:30p-7a; primarily inpatient but maybe some clinic
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: no
- Type of Patients/Cases/Procedures: Inpatient laborist, rounds, surgery, c-sections, delivery; possible outpatient
- Patients per Day/Volume: varies; 2-3 deliveries per day possible; 30 beds in unit
- Support Staff: Laborist supported by back-up physician, otherwise solo with RN support
- Minimum number of shifts required per month? 12 shifts per month unless 24 hours are allowed, reducing to 6 shifts per month.
- Board Certified Required
- IMLC State: Yes
- WA lic required, or IMLC LoQ in hand
- WA DEA
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Monday, May 16, 2022