6979 - Albuquerque Post-Acute Care Physician Job
- Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque Post-Acute Care Physician Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Very Flexible Permanent position
- Practice expansion within Post-Acute Care
- IM, FP or Geriatrics trained
- 100% adult patients in Post-Acute Settings
- Base guarantee + very attractive production incentive FFS model
- Full benefits
- Full time M-F - 6-8 patients per day is average
- No primary night call and escalation call rotation only.
- Over 20 days of PTO per year.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available
- The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Wednesday, June 15, 2022