6985 - Locums - Longview, Washington, Neurology Job
- Longview, WA
Locums - Longview, Washington, Neurology Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- ASAP - Ongoing
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 8a-5p Mon-Fri, weeknight, and weekend call rotation
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 8a-8a; 1 weekend per month linked to week they are in clinic. Call is 8am Friday – 8am Monday.
- EMR: EPIC – previous experience highly preferred
- Type of Patients/Cases: Adult
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-14 in clinic, 0-5 in hospital
- Practice Setting: Inpatient and Outpatient rotation
- Support Staff: MD, PA and multispecialty group
- Number of Beds: 120
- Miscellaneous Information: Inpatient is consults, outpatient clinic, minimal rounding when on inpatient rotation. Highly prefer 1 FT candidate, but will consider 2 weeks per month, preferably consecutive.
- Certifications/Qualifications Required: ACLS
- Board Certified Required: Yes –May consider truly board eligible within 3 years
- IMLC State: Yes
- Active State License Required
- CSR/DEA Requirements (State or Client): WA DEA
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Wednesday, June 15, 2022