7085 - Locum Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Syracuse, NY
- Syracuse, NY
Locum Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Syracuse, NY
- Schedule: Flexible hours. Can be 7a-5:30p 5 days per week, or 7a-3p. Also - 12 hour days available and 12 hour nights (must be able to do OB overnight). Position will be ongoing until a perm is found.
- Provider must take call one night per week.
- EMR: Epic
- Average number of cases per day: Provider will have supervision of 3 rooms or will be sitting solo.
- They would like for the provider to supervise CRNAs, but they can adapt if they prefer not to.
- 9 current Anesthesiologists in practice, plus 6 per diems
- Adult, Geriatric, and 16+.
- Will have scrub techs, RN circulators, Anesthesia techs.
- 15 Main ORs, 4 ASC
- Trauma Level 2
- Fellowship not required.
- Provider will need to be able to perform Thoracic, Vascular, and Orthopedic cases.
- It is preferred that they can do spinal anesthesia, Epidurals, regional anesthesia, Obstetrical anesthesia, and local infiltration.
- Board Certified - Required
- NY license - Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS - Required
- A rated malpractice
- Pre-paid travel and lodging
- Weekly direct deposit compensation
- 24/7 customer support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
Wednesday, June 22, 2022