7354 - Locums - Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, Emergency Medicine Job
- Waynesburg, PA
Locums - Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, Emergency Medicine Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Location 1:
- 6a-4p; 9a-5p; 12p-8p; 4p-1a; 8p-6a.
- 48,000 Annual Patient Volume
- 40-bed Emergency Department (27% admission rate)
- Dedicated nocturnists
- Certified stroke and STEMI center
- Gold stroke award for past 5 years
- Family Practice Residency Program rotating through Emergency Department
- Dictating Sunrise EMR
- Location 2:
- 19,000 annual patient visits
- 8 ED beds
- 12-hour physician shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a)
- 8-hour APP shifts (1p-9p)
- Board Certified EM
- Certification Requirements:
- EM Boarded Providers MUST have: ACLS, BCLS, and PALS
- All ED Physicians MUST have a current Medical Command Certificate OR Must complete/submit the Medical Command Application.
- Must have clean file
- Must have PA license and DEA
- Must be willing to work both locations
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, July 12, 2022