7368 - Locums - Zanesville, Ohio, Cardiology, Non-Invasive Job
- Zanesville, OH
Locum - Zanesville, Ohio, Cardiology, Non-Invasive Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Start ASAP
- No Call
- EMR: Epic
- Facility will accept multiple providers
- Admissions Required
- Temporary Privileges Available
- Active OH License
- Credentialing Timeframe: Emergency Privileges with Clean File
- Skills Required: Non-Invasive: Echocardiography, TEE (Transesophageal Echo), Nuclear Cardiology (Cardiolyte, thallium, etc.)
- General Cardiology is responsible for: IP rounding, night & weekend call coverage, as well as, weekend rounding, cardiovascular diagnostic reads for the system (echo, stress, monitors, TEEs, EKGs), outreach clinic coverage in Somerset, Cambridge, and Coshocton and the ambulatory clinic at main campus.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, July 12, 2022