6512 - Permanent Advanced Practice Opportunity in Northern California
- United States, CA
Permanent Advanced Practice Opportunity in Northern California Rural Health Clinic
- Outdoor lover's paradise
- Rugged canyons, crystal clear lakes, grassy meadows, trout-filled streams, fresh pine forests and brilliant star-filled skies—they all await you
- Located in northeastern California where the Sierra Nevada and Cascade mountain range meet, the area boasts more than 100 lakes, 1,000 miles of rivers and streams and over a million acres of national forest.
- With only eight people per square mile, this rural, four seasons mountain retreat offers beauty, solitude and clean air, creating the perfect mix for a quality lifestyle.
- NP or PA training accepted
- Primary Care Community Clinic
- Days M-F
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- 2 hrs to Lake Tahoe (north)
- Seeking provider interested in living in rural area and working in rural health clinic setting
- W2 status with full benefits
Wednesday, May 11, 2022