6978 - South Florida OB Hospitalist Job
- United States, FL
South Florida OB Hospitalist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent position (not locum)
- 6 to 8, 24 hour in-house shifts per month - no call
- BC OBGYN required or true BE within 5yrs of residency
- Position Highlights:
- Commitment bonus for those starting prior to September 1st
- Excellent work/life balance: work 6 to 8 in-house 24hr shifts per month
- Employed position offering competitive pay and full benefits package
- Professional reimbursement allowance
- Flexible schedule
- No responsibilities while off
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Team based approach to OB/Gyn hospitalist care
- Ongoing clinical and operations leadership to support a successful program
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders
- Multi-clinician coverage model (2 physician/1 CNM 24/7).
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty and a current or in-process Florida license to practice.
- A 450+ bed facility - Level I trauma center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, maternity services and more
- In addition to offering excellent schools, its historic downtown district offers fine entertainment, shopping, and great restaurants. Charming cafes, delightful coffee houses, and quaint bistros can be found throughout the city. You can be on vacation year-round as you enjoy golf, tennis, and water sports in exclusive communities. Known for its sunny palm-lined streets, scenic waterfront views and quaint shopping districts, south Florida has all the hallmarks of paradise. Enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, plus access to world-class museums. With a vibrant mix of urban cultural amenities and resort-style amenities, offering metropolitan living with a coastal flair!
- The year-round tropical climate makes this beautiful place hard to resist.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
Wednesday, June 15, 2022