6675 - Locums - Merced, California - Radiology Job
- Merced, CA
Locums - Merced, California - Radiology Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Number of Openings: 3
- Length of need: 1 year
- Percentage of modality split: DX 50%, CT 21%, US 15% MR 5%, Mammo 5%
- Other Volume: Total annual case volume: 95,000
- Average # of cases per Rad: 80-100 cases daily
- EMR: Cerner with powerscribe 360
- Shift Days: Monday-Sunday
- Shift Times: 8a-5p or 9a-6p
- Call not required but a plus
- Weekend Required: Yes (weekends are on-site)
- Minimum Number of shifts per month: One week per month (5-7 days)
- The practice is looking for a General Radiologist with IR experience to cover 1-2 weeks per month, ongoing. They are also interested in a Mammographer with MQSA. DX call is not required but pays an additional hundred dollars per night. It is quite rare to get called in to do an after-hours procedure. Most of the doctors do one week of call a month. Modalities covered at facility: MRI, US, CT, Mammo, Nuclear Medicine.
- Strong Foundation in all aspects of Radiology
- MQSA a plus
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Active California medical license is Required
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, May 24, 2022