4957 - Central Pennsylvania Child Psychiatry Job ~ 30 miles from Harrisburg, PA
- United States, PA
Central Pennsylvania Child Psychiatry Job ~ 30 miles from Harrisburg, PA
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Ages 6+ and above patient population
- No weekends
- Outpatient only
- You’d be part of a multi-disciplinary team complete with psychologists, counselors, and social work available
- Reason for need: growth
- Private clinic employed position
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible child psychiatrist
- Permanent job opening
- Patient census: 15-20/day
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Organization dedicated to helping others by using the method and manner which best fits the therapist and client.
- approach work and world with professionalism, a variety of treatment approaches, flexibility and humor.
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus available
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, short term disability
- Lifestyle Information:
- Outdoor activities abound – hiking, camping, fishing, boating, canoeing, and much more
- Numerous golf courses in the area
- Low cost of living
- Great combination of nature and city life
- Town of about 25,000 residents
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Thursday, January 20, 2022