7073 - Locums - Phoenix, Arizona, Orthopedic Surgery Job
- Phoenix, AZ
Locums - Phoenix, Arizona, Orthopedic Surgery Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Start ASAP - on going
- 1 week per month minimum up to full time schedule available
- Locums only or Locums to Permanent option with Leadership opportunity
- 24hr call coverage shifts w/ ortho trauma
- 24/7 Ortho PA coverage available
- BC Ortho required
- Anywhere from 1-7, with 6-7 being an anomaly.
- Service follows anywhere from 24-45 patients in house on a regular basis.
- Fractures from severe traumas, pelvis, femur and multiple long bone injuries
- Level one trauma hospital.
- Community ankle fractures, geriatric hip fractures, fall injuries, periprosthetic fractures. Diabetic feet - facility is the amputation service for the hospital.
- Service is not responsible for hand injuries, as that is a separate service.
- 1:5 call schedule - APP takes first call and reach out to surgeon if needed
- Dedicated ortho trauma OR room 7 days/week
- Weekly compensation schedule
- Pre- paid travel and lodging
- A rated malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, June 21, 2022