7302 - Locum Breast Imaging Radiology Opportunity in Lansing, MI
- Lansing, MI
Locum Breast Imaging Radiology Opportunity in Lansing, MI
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a-5p (no call)
- Will consider part time and full time candidates. Must have at least 1 week per month of availability
- Reason for Coverage: Growth
- Average Number of Cases per Day: 80-100 screening mammograms/tomos
- Level 3 trauma
- EMR: Cerner
- Support Staff: 8 mammo techs & 3-4 US techs daily. Breast nurse navigator on site with additional medical assistants, registrars, and supervisors.
- Patient Demographics: Adult Women
- Board Certified (ABR or AOBR) - Required
- Breast fellowship - Highly preferred but will consider a provider with experience
- Active MI license - Highly preferred
- BLS, ACLS – Required
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Friday, July 8, 2022