5654 - Lung Transplant Pulmonologist opportunity in New York
- Bronx, NY
Lung Transplant Pulmonologist opportunity in New York
- Work, Live and Play in the Big Apple !
- Highly respected program is seeking an additional Lung Transplant Pulmonologist.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care Medicine and have completed or currently completing a Lung Transplant Fellowship.
- Competency or working experience as a Transplant Pulmonologist is acceptable.
- Support a busy pulmonary failure and lung transplant program in collaboration with faculty from Cardiothoracic Surgery and Critical Care Medicine.
- Must be well-versed in the management of end-stage lung disease, comfortable with ECMO, and competent with interventional bronchoscopy.
- Academic environment dedicated to teaching residents and fellows with a focused on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing cutting edge treatments.
- Research opportunities exist for those interested in building an academic career leading to NIH funded research.
- Appointment as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor rank at the prestigious College of Medicine is commensurate with experience, training, academic portfolio, and teaching activities.
- You will join 3 Board-Certified Pulmonologists and 2 Transplant Surgeons.
- Since the program’s inception in 2018, they have performed over 125 cases: 25 in 2020 and 23 in 2021.
- Facility is in process of creating a dedicated space for the program fully equipped with a state-of-the-art PFT Lab.
- Fully staffed with RNs, LPNs, Transplant Coordinator, Social Workers, Dieticians, Financial Administrators and a dedicated pharmacy.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and consistent with the NY market.
- Comprehensive executive benefits package
Monday, March 14, 2022