6109 - Pulmonary Critical Care Employment Opportunity in Upstate New York
- United States, NY
Hospital-Employed Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in New York
- Nearly 300 bed hospital seeking fifth Pulmonary Critical Care physician for hospital-employed practice
- Complete sub-specialty focus
- Service area of 250,000 and medical staff of nearly 200 physicians; very strong referral base
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring 2020 - First in New York state!
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab
- Certified Sleep Center
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency training programs
Compensation Package Details:
- Excellent Base salary with wRVU incentives
- Signing bonus, Annual Educational Loan Repayment, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation package
- 29 days PTO, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Occurrence-based Malpractice Policy coverage
Why consider living in Upstate New York?
- The Empire State is heaven for foodies.
- Nature and Green space.
- Discover magnificent architectural treasures.
- New York state is wine country.
- One word, Opportunity.
Tuesday, April 12, 2022