7358 - Locums - Templeton, California, Hospitalist Job
- Templeton, CA
Locums - Templeton, California, Hospitalist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Location 1:
- 122-bed acute care hospital, delivers personalized, quality care, and advances the health of the communities in the San Luis Obispo County region.
- Medical staff of more than 115, they specialize in Maternity Care, Emergency Services, Surgery and Joint Replacement, as well as a broad array of medical, surgical and outpatient services.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily 27k volume
- Medium to high acuity Cutting edge technology
- Intensivist coverage daily 8 am to 4pm daily
- Location 2:
- 165-bed tertiary acute-care hospital
- The hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a range of other services, including neurosurgery, mechanical thrombectomy, a high-risk pregnancy program, the only dedicated pediatric unit and the only NICU in the county
- Closed ICU
- No Procedures Required
- Must have CA license and DEA
- Must be able to work day and night shifts
- Board Certified FP/IM
- Board Certified
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, July 12, 2022