4995 - Full time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opportunity – New York City - Multiple locations
- United States, NY
Full time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opportunity – New York City - Multiple locations
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent full time job opening
- Ability to see all ages or adults only
- Seeking a board certified nurse practitioner - family practice
- Performs history and physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines in collaboration with a physician
- Ensures accuracy of diagnosis and appropriate pharmacologic interventions
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests
- Reason for need: Growth
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive recipient care plan.
- 1-year experience preferred; all experience levels are welcome to apply
- Must have NY license
- Locations include Brooklyn and Long Island
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Be a part of a multidisciplinary treatment team
- Non-for-profit, human service agency, which provides integrated help to members of New York Community
- At the forefront of innovation and saving lives
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Programs include homeless shelters, counseling, services for families and adolescents, residential services
- Innovative treatment, pioneering rehabilitation programs, and our dedicated staff.
- Must provide proof of vaccination
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Monday, January 24, 2022