6982 - Northern Virginia OB Hospitalist Job
- United States, VA
Northern Virginia OB Hospitalist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent position
- Attractive Northern Virginia location
- Less than 40 miles to Washington DC
- W2 Hospital based no call
- work 7 to 8 24hr in - house shifts per month
- Enhanced compensation package and generous bonus
- Flexible scheduling for a great work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- No coding or billing responsibilities
- Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
- Within minutes of the nation's capital, Leesburg is a special small town. With small-town character, residents welcome change and diversity, and the business climate is welcoming to new business. The Loudoun County Public Schools are ranked among the best in the nation, and cultural amenities abound with renowned Wolf Trap just 30 minutes away and the Kennedy Center only 45 minutes away. If you want to experience arts and culture right in Leesburg, there are monthly gallery walks, horse races, live theater, comedy shows, symphony, opera, ballet, and more events all year round.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Wednesday, June 15, 2022