7308 - Locum Interventional Radiologist Needed in Bay City, MI
- Bay City, MI
Locum Interventional Radiologist Needed in Bay City, MI
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Monday – Friday 8a-5p starting in June
- No Call
- No Weekends
- PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
- This position is estimated to be greater than 75% interventional radiology with some general diagnostic radiology responsibilities.
- The IR practice covers a wide spectrum of inpatient and outpatient interventional procedures, including: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Completion of interventional radiology fellowship or significant practice experience
- Board Certified Radiology - Required
- MI License – HIGHLY PREFERRED. Can be willing to obtain
- United States Trained – Required
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Friday, July 8, 2022