6858 - Locums - Springfield, Oregon, Gastroenterology Job
- Springfield, OR
Locums - Springfield, Oregon, Gastroenterology Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Specialty: GI - Hospitalist
- Reason for coverage: building a new program
- Dates of Coverage: target start Sept 2022, coverage for 6-12 months
- Setting: Inpatient, rounding
- Daily Responsibilities: rounding; unassigned patients through ED
- Shifts/Schedule Expectations: 7a Monday – 7a Saturday coverage; not required to be in facility overnight but will be on call. Expected 5 on / 9 off rotation. Can set up as 8-12 hour shifts with night call; will not cover 7a Sat – 7a Mon – so 5 days per week with weekends off.
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Monday – Friday night call; only expected to receive a call that requires return to facility 1:3 days of call.
- PPD/Census: not yet determined – new program
- Number of Providers Per Shift & Support Staff: 1 GI HOSP; there will be a GI group helping with patient load as needed
- Procedures Required/Preferred: ERCP is preferred but not required
- EMR: EPIC – must be proficient
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Wednesday, June 8, 2022