7076 - Locums - Carthage, Texas, Emergency Medicine Job
- Carthage, TX
Locums - Carthage, Texas, Emergency Medicine Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- ASAP - Ongoing
- 24-hour shifts, can do 12's if preferred
- Must have TX License
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) or Internal Medicine/ Family Practice (ABIM/ABFM) with Emergency Department experience.
- Documentation of previous ATLS certification must be provided for EM Board Certified applicants; current certification is not required.
- ACLS/PALS required for Board certified clinicians
- BLS/ACLS/PALS/ATLS required if NOT Board Certified
- NIHSS certification required (per new facility Stroke certification) and will count toward the three of the required eight trauma CME hours
- Must have Stroke- and Trauma-specific CME annually
- Trauma certified and is obtaining stroke certification so current ATLS, ACLS, NIHSS certification and stroke/trauma CME will be required for all
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Tuesday, June 21, 2022