5950 - Permanent CRNA opportunity in Eastern Montana
- United States, MT
Permanent CRNA opportunity in Eastern Montana
- Glendive location
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off
- Call alternates call with a second CRNA during the week.
- Need to be able to function independently
- Must be experienced with OB anesthesia, trauma and emergency anesthesia, general anesthesia throughout the age spectrum, managing multiple comorbidities and all ASA classes, and use of regional ultrasound for peripheral nerve blocks and various line placements.
- Guaranteed Salary + full benefit package including: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401K contribution, relocation assistance, temporary housing to accommodate relocation, and some measure of tuition repayment for service.
- Small community of approximately 5,000 people.
- Home to the largest state park in Montana
Monday, April 4, 2022