7176 - Locum Primary Care Opportunity in Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA
Locum Primary Care Opportunity in Atlanta, GA
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Physician will provide care for children and adults (some experience with HIV will be helpful with this physician).
- Must be willing to be trained to work with HIV candidates and Integrated BH. This will not be their permanent duties, but they may be asked to cover in these areas of the clinic
- Start ASAP, ongoing
- Day shift - hours may vary as early as 7a-7p
- No call
- Public Service, clinic environment, servicing homeless and underserved on an outpatient basis
- 10-12 patients per day
- Patient population: mostly adults
- EMR: Epic
- 6 mid-levels provide coverage
- Will not be responsible for supervising other healthcare providers
- Will not respond to in-house codes or provide backup to ED
- Defibrillator available
- Must be comfortable performing pelvic exams and pap smears and employment physicals.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Monday, June 27, 2022