4708 - Outstanding Pulmonary Sleep opportunity in NYC borough
- United States, NY
Outstanding Pulmonary Sleep opportunity in NYC borough
- Full time permanent position
- Seeking BC/ BE Pulmonary/Sleep Physician
- Established practice booming with growth potential
- Fully staffed Lab with LPNs, Lab techs and Respiratory Therapists.
- Full spectrum practice - Adults and Pediatrics
- Critical Care cases available, if desired.
- Facility utilizes 2 Sleep Labs
- Clinical position with opportunity to teach at all levels of undergraduate and graduate medical education, including in prominent on-site Sleep Medicine Fellowship.
- Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy for Sleep Medicine, has four study rooms, an active training program for sleep technicians, and a growing home sleep study system
- Join respected University Teaching Hospitals in an urban setting, with a strong PCCM fellowship, an active Heart Failure group, COPD center, Pulmonary Hypertension Center, expanding Lung Transplant Program, and an Interventional Pulmonary program.
- Opportunities for research and funding are available including support through the Block Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, funded by the National Institutes of Health
- Additional duties based on experience and interest will include the Pulmonary Inpatient consult services as well as in a Medical Intensive Care Unit.
- The position includes an academic appointment commensurate with experience and previous position
- The Medical Center is in close proximity to a number of suburban neighborhoods with top ranked schools, outdoor activities, and the cultural attractions of Manhattan
- Will consider those either in or post completion of a Sleep Fellowship. NY State License in place or eligible
- H1-B and O - 1 visas accepted (Not J1 eligible)
- Guaranteed base + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
Monday, January 3, 2022