6976 - Southern Virginia Hospitalist Job
- United States, VA
Southern Virginia Hospitalist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- This is a permanent position
- IM or FP accepted with hospitalist experience
- 7x7 work schedule - no call
- 7am-7pm; 7pm - 7am shifts
- Hospital is conveniently located near the border of North Carolina and approximately 1 hour from Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- This is ~ 150-bed hospital with 8 ICU beds and multiple sub-specialty back-up.
- Open ICU, procedures are not required.
- 2 physician and 2 APC program. APCs cover nights. Physician is on call backup to the nighttime APC who is in house. Procedures are not currently done but we will prefer a candidate who is comfortable with procedures. 16-20 patients per day. 3-4 Admissions
- Position Highlights:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical dental, vision, short term, and long-term disability
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Professional liability insurance with tail
- Live in the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The area is rich in Appalachian culture and history and is known for bluegrass music and musicians. Parks abound offering visitors and residents hundreds of miles of hiking, walking, and cycling activities year-round. Downtown areas offer a variety of quaint shops.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Wednesday, June 15, 2022