Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- West Seneca, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our manufacturing clients with filling their Purchasing Manager position! This is a full-time, direct hire opening within a great team and offering great benefits!
What You'd Be Doing:
- Manage a team of buyers. Training, coaching, empowering and leading your team to success!
- Negotiate with vendors for the purchase of all materials, supplies and equipment
- Oversee and review inventory needs. Partner with receiving department to ensure supplies have been received. Partner with production planning and scheduling.
- Maintain relationships with current and prospective suppliers. Evaluate their capabilities, prices and terms
- Assist in problem-solving and continuous improvement activities as it related to purchasing, inventory, delivery, etc.
What You'll Need To Have:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in manufacturing purchasing
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite and ERP/MRP systems.
Thursday, January 10, 2019