Human Resources Generalist
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Medina, NY
Remedy is partnering with our manufacturing client to fill their HR Generalist opening. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with great benefits! The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenge and have a strong understanding of Human Resources and Business Administration (i.e. workforce planning, employee labor relations, labor laws, wage and salary programs, talent management, etc.) and will be seeking to grow with this fast-paced company.
- Day-to-day HR duties including:
- Employee relations
- Staffing & Recruiting (hourly and salaried employee placement & contact with staffing agencies, sourcing, screening & selection, etc.)
- Training / Performance Management / Succession Planning
- Benefit administration
- Payroll Processing and bonus and merit increase preparation
- Reporting for hourly / salary employees and general administration of HR policies and procedures
- Participates in the development of and assures the implementation of employee personnel policies, procedures and programs
- Assure new hire employment onboarding / orientations are conducted for all newly hired employees
- Administer confidential employee records, status spreadsheets and status changes tracking new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions etc. for generation of various reports, i.e. EEO, Affirmative Action, etc.
- Assist in planning and organizing employee functions, such as Employee Appreciation events, Service Award/Holiday Banquet, EHS Activities, etc.
- Responsible for special assignments that support Human Resources initiatives. Compliance with all safety procedures and establishes and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- This position is required to serve on committees, perhaps to assist a business team and or Plant Safety/Quality Task Team(s)
- Business travel up to 15%.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Master's degree or MBA preferred
- 5 years of work-related skills and experience
- Experience in a large matrix manufacturing company is a preferred
- Extensive proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP
Friday, August 9, 2019