Client Partnership Supervisor
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Syracuse, NY
Vision and Culture
Remedy Intelligent Staffing offers a culture of collaborative teamwork by creating a workplace that allows our colleagues to be client centric, compassionate, and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to foster growth by becoming the most trusted and valued staffing provider in every market we serve through a high-involvement culture of engaged, empowered, and efficient colleagues. We achieve our goals and live our vision through our values and behaviors including providing extra mile service, open communication, professionalism, and doing what is best for our clients, colleagues, and associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Partnership Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership in the branch as well as serving as the backup to the Client Partnership Manager as needed. The primary function of this position is to provide solutions to Remedy’s clients by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for selection and placement in open positions. Other responsibilities of the Client Partnership Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to determine staffing needs and identify the essential functions of the open position(s).
- Assist the Client Partnership Manager with various reports, delegation of daily tasks, and the facilitation of daily morning meetings.
- Ensuring candidates are completing post-hire paperwork correctly and verifying eligibility to work.
- Instructing, training and orienting new hires on Remedy’s policies and expectations.
- Conducting follow up calls and quality control checks with clients and associates on assignment.
- Understanding the payroll system and assist with weekly processing.
- Obtaining Worker’s Compensation Certification and handling injury claim paperwork for associates injured on the job.
- Assisting with invoicing and A/R activities on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for following all Remedy policies and procedures.
- Assistingwithotheroperationsfunctionsasbusinessdemandsincludingapplicantintake,data entry,and other administrative/clerical tasks.
- Assisting with new colleague training and on-boarding.
- Actively participating in networking opportunities within the community.
The Client Partnership Supervisor must also be comfortable with supervising 3-5 colleagues and updating the Client Partnership Manager on a daily basis. He or she is not exposed to any dangerous machinery or equipment, unless he or she travels to visit a Client’s facility, to deliver Client Drops, to speak with employees at the facility about the Client’s staffing needs, or to shadow and/or supervise one of the Client Engagement Managers at a Client’s facility.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Customer service, account management, and/or business administration experience
- Staffing industry experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, &Outlook
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
- Prior experience with CRM or database systems preferred
Tuesday, June 4, 2019