CNC Lathe Operator - Direct Hire - 1st Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Henrietta, NY
Position: CNC Lathe Operator – 1st Shift - Direct Hire
Hours/Openings:1 position – 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Education:High School Diploma /GED required
Experience:1-3 years’ experience operating CNC lathes required.Positive work history required.Ability to use mics, calipers and various gauges required
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operates CNC lathes under the direction of a senior machinist
- May be required to make basic off sets
- Verifies settings by performing in process inspections using standard metrology equipment; notifies senior machinists of out of tolerance issues requiring more than a basic off set
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Machine Operator Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years CNC Machine operation of lathes required
- Interpret blueprints
- Reading micrometer and other precision instruments
- Calculate/adjust machine settings
- Identify/solve problems
- Inspect machines.
- Must have HSD/GED and be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Solid Work History
Wednesday, October 31, 2018