Customer Service- Manufacturing- Direct Hire
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
Job Title:Customer Experience Sales Representative
Basic Summary of Position
Provide customers with an outstanding experience by professionally responding to their requirements effectively and in a timely manner. Follow company SOP’s and work instructions to ensure an acceptable accuracy level. Interface with other departments / engineers / outside salespeople / Area Functional Managers etc. to service all aspects, including, but not limited to: market analysis, technical assistance, pricing, lead times, job plans / set-ups, status updates, manufacturing capabilities, critical to quality features, shipping etc.
- Process Requests for Quotations from Customers
- Process PO’s from Customers
- Process jobs for manufacturing
- Provide Customers with status updates on jobs
- Communicate (verbally & via e-mails) with customers
- Analyze machining / material costs to determine profitability
- Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to comply with MWI, Inc. standards of operations.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
- Ability to efficiently utilize Vantage to perform daily tasks
- Ability to efficiently utilize Microsoft Office to perform daily tasks
- Ability to gain understanding of the markets / applications serviced by MWI
- Ability to multi-task in order to effectively service demanding customers in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Professional Attitude / Appearance
- High level of organizational skills
- Works well within a team
- Willingness to learn
- Strives for accuracy
- Planning and research skills
Education:Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years in customer service related position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience in ERP a plus
- Manufacturing environment experience
Wednesday, June 12, 2019