Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Binghamton, NY
Overview of Opportunity:
Currently seeking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our client in Binghamton, NY. Successful candidate will be a senior contributor on the professional consulting services team working on large projects of high complexity. As a leader of a team you will manage the project through all phases of the lifecycle.
- Preparation of specific project proposals and resulting contracts, project implementation plans, resource planning, quality control and design review, project team review and coordination, client and financial management.
- May assist as Mechanical Engineering Lead overseeing the engineering & design of plumbing / fire protection / HVAC and other mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
- Developing and implementing an engineering discipline group equipped with up-to-date engineering and design tools and innovations, technical and supervisory capabilities and operating procedures to successfully and efficiently execute projects and consulting services resulting in client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Mechanical engineering - Designs including the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations, mark-up of drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, construction estimating and site inspections and other such design as required to execute the mechanical construction for new or renovated buildings.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Registered PE in the state of New York desired, registration in other states a plus
- Must have strong Mechanical Engineering skills - Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC and related mechanical systems
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Prior consulting engineering experience is required
- AutoCAD, Revit, Trane Trace or eQuest is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8-12 years of experience.
Friday, June 14, 2019