- 2nd Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Batavia, NY
Job Summary: Successful candidate will be a critical part of the maintenance dept. and manage all facilities electrical and automated systems. You will work with maintenance workers to dismantle, design, changing machinery and equipment in regards to fulfillment of equipment power requirements.
- Adhere to 5S standards and clean up litter caused from repairs/maintenance
- Adhere to all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Communicate with other departments to identify and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Change and modify blueprints after changes and modifications have been made on equipment
- Install, maintain and repair secondary electrical systems such as but not limited to general wiring, lighting and communication systems
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot power distribution equipment systems, rotating equipment, motor drives, standby power systems and associate control systems
- Maintain and operate test and measuring instruments and equipment to determine functional operation of electronic and electrical systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrial instrumentation devices and associated systems
- Maintain an inventory on all parts used in the department and work in conjunction with the parts coordinator
- Interpret and properly read an electrical diagram.
- Comprehend facility blueprints and schematics, initiate revisions when applicable and effectively troubleshoot panels and other related equipment for proper operation.
- Interpret and troubleshoot electrical systems when schematics are not available.
- Install and troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Ability to use CMMS (Such as EAM) to do work orders, request materials, etc.
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s)
- Knowledge of Inverters (Variable Frequency Drives VFD’s)
- OSHA training in hearing conservation, blood borne pathogens, confined space and hazard communication (HAZCOM)
- OSHA authorized experience in Electrical , Hot Work, Lock-out Tag Out, PPE, and fire extinguisher usage
- Electrical materials, tools, equipment, and systems
- Understanding of building services such as water, heating, electrical, gas, etc.
- Experience in the usage of instruments/equipment Multimeter, megohmmeter, micrometer, calipers, drill press, grinder, pipe threading equipment, conduit bender, taps and dies, band saw, and all associated hand tools.
- Must be trained and certified to operate forklift and scissor’s lift
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) to Three (3) years experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Two years of electrical technology education or other related field
Please submit resume for consideration. All candidates must be able and willing to work a 2nd shift: 7 pm to 7 am – 6 day work week during PACK season (June through December potentially January). $18.00 - $22.00 hour DOE – mandatory OT during PACK season. One day a week off during PACK season is typically between Saturday – Monday.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
$18.00 hour to $22.00 hour