Quality Inspector Direct Hire - 3rd Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
Perform visual and dimensional inspection and check of product to determine conformance to quality requirements and standards relative to dimensions, contour, fill, finish, inspect position and other specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works from drawings, specifications, and inspection quality control instructions using an assortment of hand, floor, or bench mounted measuring tools, fixtures and equipment such as micrometers, Vernier’s, gauge pins, height gauges, comparators, gear checkers, etc.
- Performs visual and dimensional checks of in-process or finished products.
- Performs first piece inspection as assigned.
- Notifies Lead Operator and Production Supervisor of deviations and follows special departmental procedures towards rectification, identification and control of sub-standard products
- Prepares requisite reports, completes assorted departmental forms and maintains records.
- CMM – run CMM after placing parts on fixture
- Containment of Non-Conformance product and associated Product ID
- Good documentation practices
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work, duties and responsibilities expected of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description may be changed if needed as determined by the Company.
Required Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years on the job inspection experience to acquire familiarity with methods, procedures, tools and equipment and to perform the work proficiently preferred
- Must have good decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to positively motivate others
- Must be self-motivated
- CMM/PC-DMIS experience a plus
Education and Job Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Available for training, keeping education and background up to current industry standards through willingness to attend seminars, read periodicals and seek advance education
- Completion of Paulson Training, QMS and cGMP practices are required.
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
$35K - $42K