Maintenance Mechanic (CNC)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
Position: Maintenance Mechanic 1st shift – Direct Hire
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday – Friday OT as needed (typically between 4-5hrs./week)
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of apprenticeship program a plus
Experience: 5 experience in a maintenance mechanic role in a manufacturing setting with an ability to troubleshoot and correct complex issues including mechanical, electrical, controls, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
- Repair CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers, Lathes and various other Machine Shop Equipment.
- Follow Preventative Maintenance Program and strictly adhere to Preventative Maintenance Procedures. Follows appropriate Lock Out – Tag Out procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting experience including electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC’s
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of equipment and equipment rooms
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and corresponding reports daily
- Complete assigned work orders
- Resolve electrical problems
- Other maintenance related duties assigned by the Plant Manager
- Sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical schematic drawings and relative processes.
- Ability to read, understand, draw, trouble shoot and repair systems and processes in a timely fashion using sophisticated test equipment, as necessary, related to these systems.
- Ability to provide innovative approaches and designs to difficult problems.
- Mechanical and electrical repair expertise
- Mathematical aptitude with ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume as well as apply basic algebraic and geometry applications
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Understanding of word processing, spreadsheets, email, knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Understanding of State, Federal, Local OSHA Safety Regulations.
- Ability to drive a forklift
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 5 years’ experience working in a maintenance mechanic role in a manufacturing environment with CNC style equipment. Will also consider applicable millwright experience
· Ability to effectively troubleshoot electronic, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical problems required
· Preferred experience:
Tuesday, December 18, 2018