CNC Lathe Machinist 1st Shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Farmington, NY
POSITION: CNC Lathe Machinist 1st Shift
LOCATION: Farmington, NY
- 5 years minimum experience
- Ability to set-up, inspect and write-up first article
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls, Mazatrol and swiss-lathe knowledge
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- Possess ambition and have industrious, positive attitude
- Maintain high quality standards
- Prioritize clean and efficient work area
- Ability to work with others or independently
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Familiarity with GD&T
- Set up and operate CNC lathes
- Assure all machined parts in-house and incoming are at the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Monitor quality, Verify accuracy on prints, verify any revisions on prints.
- Department organization and machine maintenance.
- Suggest possible improvements to provide a higher quality product.
- Support process improvements, communicate thoughts of improvement.
- Look for any bottlenecks, suggest possible improvements.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
$48K-$57K annual salary