Electrician- 1st Shift, Direct Hire
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Victor, NY
Location: Victor, NY-Area
Pay: $20/hr.+ Depending On Experience
- Install or repair electrical systems, apparatus and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery, equipment or facilities.
- Investigate complex electrical, electronic and associated mechanical problem or breakdowns and make diagnosis based upon findings and define corrective action necessary.
- Troubleshoot or rework electrical, electronic or pneumatic control systems
- Must have formal training in electrical installation, repair and preventative maintenance.
- 4-7 years experience in industrial electrical/electronic maintenance and repair.
- Formal training in power distribution, single and polyphase systems, electromechanical installation and a working knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting circuits, including contactors, relay systems, various transducers, pneumatic s, and motors/drives.
- Must have a good understanding of relay logic/ladder logic as well as the ability to interpret and in some cases create circuit schematics.
- Experience with Allen Bradley systems (RSLogix, Control Logix, and SLC500) preferred, experience with other PLC types (Modicon, Omron, Siemens, etc.) is a plus.
- HMI programming and robotics experience a definite plus
Monday, January 21, 2019