Assembler/Heavy Equipment – Direct Hire - 2nd shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Leroy, NY
Assembler/Heavy Equipment – Direct Hire
Le Roy Area
Citizenship:American Citizenship is required
Hours: Monday – Friday 4:00PM-12:30AM
Salary:Confidential Hourly Rate + 100% paid medical, also 401k contributions and matching, life insurance, profit sharing, vacation and paid holidays
Manages Others: No
Experience:5 years heavy assembly working with various equipment including torque wrenches, air guns, impact wrenches, hand and power tools.Must be able to read blueprints and pass a mechanical and mathematical aptitude test.
Team Members are responsible for performing a wide range of functions. This includes, but is not limited:
Assembling parts to required tolerances on blue prints and SOP’s. Assemble required parts to build large scale heat exchangers and vacuum chambers. Components may have rigid tolerance requirements as well as intricate assembly operations and processes. The job may be performed independently or working as part of team. Open positions will report to the Departments Team Lead.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs work that will include heavy assembly operations and processes that will range from moderately to very complicated.
- Requires the use of fixtures, heavy equipment such as torque wrenches, air guns, impact wrenches, measuring devices and a wide range of hand/power tools.
·Uses hand and portable tools, hoists and overhead cranes in erection assembly, installation, fitting repairs,etc.
·Performs pipe-fitting functions as required.
- Ability to follow written work instructions and verbal work instructions precisely.
- Completes necessary paperwork including weekly timesheets and quality inspection sheets.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively use all necessary measuring tools to ensure conformance. May be required to adjust practices based on quality measurements.
- Identifies when preventative maintenance is needed on shop equipment.
- Performs basic math including working with decimal numbers, fractions, ability to use a tape measurer, and problem solving abilities.
- Advises supervisor of conduct that may violate rules, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years mechanical assembly experience required
- Must be able to use impact wrenches, air guns and various other tools used in heavy mechanical assembly
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to lift 50-60lbs consistently, crawl and bend
- Must be able to pass a mathematical and mechanical proficiency test
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Pipefitting backgroundhelpful.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018