Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Bergen, NY
Job Summary: Working in the maintenance dept. successful candidate will manage the maintenance of production equipment and facility machinery and parts. The Maintenance Associate will be responsible for the dismantling, laying out, moving, changing or erecting machinery and/or equipment.
- Interpret and construct equipment from blueprints and construction drawings.
- Ability to modify drawings to fit plant requirements.
- Identify components and request replacement parts when required.
- Responsible for maintaining preventative maintenance records (Both manually and CMMS) and schedules for areas of authority.
- Perform proper installation, maintenance, and adjustments of various machinery and components in the facility.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions in equipment and machinery with or without the aid of blueprints, operations manuals or schematics.
- Adhere to food safety quality, practices and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Preventative maintenance to building services and equipment.
- Mechanical equipment, installation, maintenance and repair
- Maintenance hand tools and shop equipment.
- Mechanical and technical equipment (ie: micrometers, calipers, metal gauges, metal thickness)
- Knowledge of oxygen acetylene equipment and welding/cutting equipment
- Trouble shoot hydraulic systems, including hydraulic pumps, relief valves, regulating valves, filters, lines, actuating cylinders and motors
- Fit and adjust chain and sprockets for drive units
- Ability to use a computer for CMMS system (EAM)
- Must be trained and certified to operate a forklift
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment with increased skills
- High school diploma or Equivalent
Please submit resume for consideration. All candidates must be able and willing to work a 2nd shift: 7 pm to 7 am – 6 day work week during PACK season (June through December potentially January). $18.00 - $22.00 hour DOE – mandatory OT during PACK season. One day a week off during PACK season is typically between Saturday – Monday.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
$18.00 - $22.00 DOE