Client Partnership Specialist
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Syracuse, NY
Vision and Culture
Remedy Intelligent Staffing offers a culture of collaborative teamwork by creating a workplace that allows our colleagues to be client centric, compassionate, and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to foster growth by becoming the most trusted and valued staffing provider in every market we serve through a high-involvement culture of engaged, empowered, and efficient colleagues. We achieve our goals and live our vision through our values and behaviors including providing extra mile service, open communication, professionalism, and doing what is best for our clients, colleagues, and associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Partnership Assistant is responsible for greeting and welcoming candidates and clients that visit the office. This role oversees the application process including assisting with applications and paperwork, pre-employment testing and surveys. The Client Partnership Assistant performs other essential duties including, but not limited to:
- Reviews completed online/mobile applications and contacts viable candidates to schedule appointments.
- Assists with weekly client and new hire orientations.
- Assists in contacting Associates to fill open job orders.
- Performs some recruiting functions including searching online resume databases and contacting prospective candidates to schedule interview appointments.
- Responsible for general office and administrative duties such as keeping the work area organized, following protocol for proper applicant paperwork/documentation, and answering incoming phone calls.
- Responsible for completing and presenting weekly recruiting and application reports to the Client Partnership Manager.
- Responsible following all Remedy policies and procedures.
- Handles all other administrative tasks as assigned by the Client Partnership Manager.
- Maintains and monitors office supply inventory.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Customer service mindset and/or administrative experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
- Prior experience with CRM or database systems preferred
Sunday, June 2, 2019