Remedy Professional Services is currently aiding in a search for a direct-hire, permanent CNC Mill Set-up position in Webster. Our client is open to looking to fill a spot on A shift.
This shop has LOW turnover and employees have an average of 15 years of experience. It’s an AS9100 and ISO-certified advanced manufacturing center that’s been in business for 30+ years. They offer a weekly bonus for all employees.
· Perform all set-ups and operates CNC mills proficiently and with minimal supervision
· Perform edits at the machine using G code and Fanuc and Yasnac controls
· Performing routine maintenance of equipment.
· Full dimensional inspections, including lengths, diameters, radii, finishes, and all positional and geometric requirements, both for First Article preparation and in process inspection.
· Running production quantities while maintaining process capability as well as meeting productivity standards.
· Trouble-shooting and process improvements during both setup and production.
· 5+ years' experience operating/setting up CNC mills is required
· Blueprint reading skills required
· Experience editing using G code is preferred.
· Experience using quality hand tools preferred
Hourly pay based on experience and 5% weekly bonus potential.
Company benefits include company-contributed medical, company-paid dental, voluntary vision, 401K+ company contribution, FSA, HRA with up to $1000 company contribution, wellness reimbursement up to $400/yr, paid vacation, and more.
To be considered, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached.
Jinelle has worked as a recruiter since 2010, focusing on direct placement positions at the highly skilled and supervisory level, and specializing in the area of manufacturing. Jinelle is a board member of the National Human Resources Association and a former chairperson of Professional Recruiters of Rochester. She also works as a freelance writer/copy editor and has written for the Democrat and Chronicle and (585) Magazine.