Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Buffalo, NY
Remedy is partnering with one of our manufacturing clients to fill their Maintenance Technician position! This is a full-time, direct-hire position with great benefits!
The company is adding two positions due to growth! One position is first shift and one position is second shift.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinating projects including equipment installations and upgrades
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining all manufacturing equipment. Prioritizing work depending on production needs, effects on down-time, etc
- Documenting work in the maintenance management system including preventative maintenance done, work orders, part orders, etc
- Coordinate with outside facility and maintenance vendors where necessary
- Partner with production management and operations to ensure teamwork and timing of projects
What You’ll Need To Have:
- High School Diploma required. Additional technical coursework preferred
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrical controls including PLCs
- Excellent decision-making ability, prioritization, attention to detail and time-management skills
- Problem-solving and math skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents, blueprints and manuals
- Facilities experience preferred, including knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, lighting and electrical
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment!
Friday, April 19, 2019