Electrical Construction Estimator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Ontario, NY
Hiring Now! Electrical Estimator working for a commercial and industrial electrical contractor.
- Prepare electrical construction takeoffs
- Determine accurate electrical costs
- Familiar with electrical construction blueprints and specification books
- Communicate with engineers, owners, salesman and other contractors
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Support project managers
- Proficiency in MS Office, Accubid and AutoCAD a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Salary commensurate with experience. Direct hire, excellent benefits package, including 401 (k), medical, dental and life insurance. Submit resume with salary requirements for consideration.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019