Remedy’s Professional Division is currently recruiting for a full-time, direct-hire Electrical Engineer position on the day shift at a manufacturer in Geneva, NY.
***This company will not sponsor employment visas now or in the future.
· Oversee the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment such as conveying systems, automated stacking equipment, batching operations and combustion furnace operations
· Read, modify and create technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated models
· Provide training and technical support to Maintenance and Production Departments
· Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations for solutions to manufacturing processes
· Generate mechanical requirements and estimates for projects and equipment upgrades
· Initiate and lead capital projects and drive to completion while keeping on task with budget and schedule.
· Work with contractors, vendors and suppliers to complete assigned project work
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 3-5 years of work experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing
· Programming and troubleshooting PLC’s
· Knowledge of AC/DC drives, Ethernet, Data Highway, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and Profibus Networks.
· Experience with Data Acquisition Systems (iFIX) and Power Distribution Systems (480V, 3-Phase).
· Project management skills leading multiple concurrent projects
This position will pay $70-85K.
Large company with room to grow. This company offers a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days, including company-contributed health insurance, dental, vision, vacation time, company-paid life insurance, 401K + company match, and more.
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached.
Jinelle has worked as a recruiter since 2010, focusing on direct placement positions at the highly skilled and supervisory level, and specializing in the area of manufacturing. Jinelle is a board member of the National Human Resources Association and the chairperson of Professional Recruiters of Rochester. She also works as a freelance writer/copy editor and has written for the Democrat and Chronicle and (585) Magazine.