Lead Machine Operator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rochester, NY
The position is responsible for the safety, quality control and productivity of the ammunition operators in a particular area. The Lead Operator is responsible for ensuring that production schedule for completion is executed and is within all quality parameters.
- Performs operator duties to ensure productivity and quality goals are achieved
- Ensures the safety and productivity of all line employees
- Enforces all safety and processing procedures
- Maintains a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed and documented
- Makes recommendations on department and line improvements
- Enables effective communications between all shifts
- Trains new employees and coaches current employees
- Initiates maintenance work orders and coordinates equipment repairs
- Performs related duties as assigned or as situation dictates
- GED or High School Diploma.
- 2 years machine operation experience, set up and operation
- Two + years of experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate others to meets demands establish by the schedule.
- Basic PC experience.
- Microsoft office a must.
- JD Edwards familiarity a plus.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019