Litho Press Operator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Baldwinsville, NY
SIGN ON BONUS!
The Press Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the press while maintaining quality, meeting all customer specifications.
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the printing equipment
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Perform quality checks prior to sending product to the Die Cutting dept.
- Operate a walkie to transport product within and between departments
- Conduct make readies
- Troubleshoot and maintain printing equipment as required
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures
- Record production data as require (paperwork and on computer system)
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience operating large-format sheet fed lithographic printing presses, preferable KBA, Man Roland or Mitsubishi
- Demonstrated ability to make-ready the press
- Firm understanding of color matching
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019