Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician (Direct Hire)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Baldwinsville, NY
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently aiding in a search for a direct-hire, full-time Maintenance Mechanic. This position will work a rotating 12-hr shift.
Our client is a manufacturer in the Baldwinsville area.
- Troubleshoots and assesses root causes or deficiencies in mechanical operations
- Diagnoses and executes repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assesses machine capacities, rate standards, and other related production data in order to bring equipment back to standard capacities.
- Communicates status of work orders or emergency repairs to supervisor or manager and enlists further resources as needed.
- Consults with operators, maintenance supervisor or manager, and other end-users to determine safest and most cost-effective repairs.
- Coordinates with supervisor or manager to outsource vendor support if repairs exceed expertise.
- Evaluates Job Close Outs using insight into the estimating system and job knowledge to determine discrepancies and identify action items to address the discrepancies.
- Always looks for ways to save time and money in repairs, preventative maintenance, and outsourcing opportunities.
- Keep equipment operating safely by enforcing proper use in accordance with operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, and managing preventive maintenance and repairs.
- 3+ years in industrial machine maintenance
- Experience and training in mechanical and electrical functions of production equipment.
- Electrical proficiency preferred
This position will pay $18-30/hr, based on experience.
Company also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
In order to be considered for this position, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached.
Monday, January 28, 2019