CMM Programmer/Quality Tech (Direct Hire)
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Farmington, NY
Remedy Professional Services is currently seeking a skilled Quality Tech/CMM Programmer to join our client's machine shop environment.
This tech will work on second shift, which is Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm to 2:45am.
- Utilizes all standard metrology equipment including operation of CMM equipment.
- Reads and interprets manufacturing drawings, including tolerances, customer specifications and technical requirements.
- Accurately compares product to engineering drawings/specifications, purchase order, and manufacturing orders using common manual inspection equipment, (e.g., surface plates, micrometers, height gages, calipers, bore gages, PCMs, dial indicators, etc.) in order to accept or reject product.
- Documents product acceptance/rejection on manufacturing order, processes appropriate rejection documentation if necessary, and performs move function in MRP system.
- Verifies raw material certification. Reviews outside processing certifications of nondestructive testing, chemical processing, and finish; verifies physical appearance of final product for conformance to engineering specifications.
- Maintains adherence to ISO regulations
- 3 years of strong machine shop inspection background
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience programming Zeiss CMMs
- First article, in-process and final inspection experience
- Set-up experience
- ISO 9001 experience/knowledge preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/GDT
- Able to identify non-conforming material
- Capable of accurately utilizing various testing instruments: Micrometer, Drop indicator, Ring gauges, Optical comparator, Microscope
This position will pay $18-25 + shift differential, with overtime available, as well as quarterly profit sharing.
Company benefits include employee stock ownership plan, company contributed medical, company-paid dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, AD&D, etc.
In order to be considered, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached.
Monday, January 28, 2019